Behind the curtains

Welcome to this modest blog. I share this blog with a close friend of mine. If you have gone over its contents, you will see that he has contributed some articles for it.

I am a tech person, I like gadgets and trying them out. My passion is in gaming and writing. Back in my high school and college days, I used to write many stories, articles, poems, and essays; but I threw them all away. I used to throw stuff when I'm angry.

I like spontaneous people, people who are driven, and who have a passion. I stay away from people who lack a sense of purpose and who can't seem to make their own decisions.

I like pets. Dogs are my favorite; and only if I own them. I do not like dogs owned by other people, simply because I don't like the crawling feeling that I might - just might - get bitten. Call me paranoid, haha.

I like having to talk to people. I am a hypothetical person, and would love to discuss my thoughts with others. I want to be with a happy crowd, not too noisy, but a vibrant one.

Food. Well, food. It is my other temptation. I can't seem to get enough of it. A happy life is not a full one without good food. I like to sit down, eat my favorite meal, while chatting across the table with my friends and family.

I like movies. A dark room, good surround sounds and a fulfilling movie can complete my day. Always, I like it shared with my family and friends.

This is the first time I am trying out a blog, so please be merciful and comment on improvements if you have the time. Enjoy reading!

Comments

Popular Posts