Alejandro is a fisherman in Coimbra, he has a large amount of HP and he wields Greatswords and Polearms.
STR - 90
AGI - 40
HP - 70
DEX - 40
INT - 30
CHA - 30
Starting level: 44
Personal Skill: none
Armor Types: Leather(Fighter), Metal
(based on equipped weapon)
none - Bareknuckle
Polearm - Blandir Cruz | Penetrar Cruz | Mighty Cruz[veteran] | Tronadao Cruz[expert]
Greatsword - Plow Guard | Tail Guard
Javelin - Stab Guard[veteran]
Required level: 24
1. Talk to Alejandro to start an instanced mission, defeat the Escudo Percher to proceed.
2. Talk to Alejandro again.
Required level: 40
1. Talk to Alejandro and accept the quest.
2. Hunt Escudo Percher for the 10 quest item, it is a semi-common drop. Escudo Peschers can be found in Porto Bello Deck or in Trinity lvl2 missions.
3 Return to Alejandro
Required level: 42
1. Talk to Alejandro to start an instanced mission and defeat the level50 boss to proceed.
2. Talkt to Alejandro to receive his character card.
Accretia, with mechanical bodies, can wield Launcher which is of massive destructive power. Since the other two races are incapable of carr...
The MAU is a mechanical war machine and can only be piloted by drivers of the Bellato Federation. The two major types of MAU are the Goliat...
Gavin Jameson is the Senior Lieutenant of the special forces of Old Bristia. He is one of the Vespanolan Ten Nobles who lost his brother to...
Here is my Dekan Dragon Fighter Guide: The HP Bomber The HP Bomber is a build that is simple and effective for easy solo leveling during ...