Calyce is an orphan born in the New World. She became famous for being the best at using Crossbow. With her personal skill Cat's Eye, she used to see through people's weaknesses.
STR - 50
AGI - 70
HP - 50
DEX - 70
INT - 30
CHA - 30
Starting level: 1
Personal Skill: Cat's Eye
Cost to cast: 100 SP, 3 Mithridarts
level 10 : 180s duration, penetration +20, accuracy +20
level 11 : 195s duration, penetration +22, accuracy +22, AR +1
level 12 : 210s duration, penetration +24, accuracy +24, AR +1
Armor types: Leather(Fighter)
(based on equipped weapon)
none - Bareknuckle
Dagger - Escrima
Dagger+Dagger - Doblada Corte
Crossbow - Arbalester | Sagitta[veteran]
Required level: none
1. Talk to Calyce at the Pegadilla, Port of Coimbra.
2. Talk to the Mercenary Soldier beside Calyce to start an instanced mission. The level of mob is dependent on your level. (You can stay out of combat and let the NPCs do the fighting.)
3. Talk to the Mercenary Soldier again and give him 50 Mystery Powders.
4. Talk to Princess Gabriela in the Reception Hall, Cite de Reboldoeux.
5. Return to Calyce to received her character card.
Accretia, with mechanical bodies, can wield Launcher which is of massive destructive power. Since the other two races are incapable of carr...
The MAU is a mechanical war machine and can only be piloted by drivers of the Bellato Federation. The two major types of MAU are the Goliat...
Gavin Jameson is the Senior Lieutenant of the special forces of Old Bristia. He is one of the Vespanolan Ten Nobles who lost his brother to...
Here is my Dekan Dragon Fighter Guide: The HP Bomber The HP Bomber is a build that is simple and effective for easy solo leveling during ...