Grandice is the Queen of Pioneering, she gave up her wealth and honor, and travelled to Ustiur. She has great power and high HP, and able to use the exclusive skill Provoke.
STR - 70
AGI - 60
HP - 90
DEX - 50
INT - 30
CHA - 30
Starting level: 60
Personal Skill: Provoke
Armor types: Leather(Fighter), Metal
none - Bareknuckle
Greatsword - Plow Guard | Roof Guard | Tail Guard | Sidewinder[veteran] | Hanging Guard[expert]
(The quests to recruit Rescue Knight, Romina, and Grandice are interwoven with the Ustiur main quest)
Queen of Pioneer, Grandice
Required level: 75
1. Go to Ustiur Base Camp by taking the Pinta ship from Port of Coimbra.
2. Talk to Grandice.
Required level: 78
1. Talk to Romina
Material Supply / Food Supply
(There are two separate quests here, but both can be carried out concurrently)
1. Talk to Marcelino to receive the Material Supply quest.
2. Talk to Estevan to receive the Food Supply quest.
3. Go to Zona Uno and hunt Jungle Velociraptors for the required quest items.
4. Talk to Marcelino and Estevan once both hunts are completed.
1. Talk to Grandice to start an instanced mission involving combat. In the mission, stay near the starting point and defeat any enemy that comes close. Survive the duration of the mission to proceeed. (If you fail the mission, you will have to repeat the Food and Material Supply quests above.)
2. Talk to Grandice.
The Tyrannosaurus / Exploring the New Land
1. Go to Zona Dos and click on the area transition to Zona Tres to start an instanced mission, defeat the level92 Tyrannosaurus and pick up the Tyranno Fang to proceed.
2. Return to Grandice.
The Missing Scout Team
1. Talk to Romina.
2. Go to B3 of Zona Tres and click on the area transition to Skullic Nest to start an instanced mission, defeat all the mobs and talk to the Rescue Knight resting by the column in front of entrance to the Skullic Nest.
3. Return to Romina.
Report to Grandice / Conflict
1. Talk to Grandice.
2. Talk to Romina to start an instanced mission to watch some e-drama.
3. Talk to Romina again to receive Rescue Knight Character Card.
Skullic Circle Dance
1. Click on the area transition to Skullic Nest again to start an instanced mission, defeat all the enemies inside to proceed and unlock Skullic Nest level1.
1. Go to the end of Skullic Nest level1 and click on the floating skull to receive a quest.
2. Hunt normal mobs in Skullic Nest level1 for the quest items (The quest item is a rare drop and the hunt will take some time to complete).
3. Click on the floating skull again to go to Skullic Nest level 2.
The Second Altar
1. Go to the end of Skullic Nest level 2 and click on the floating skull to receive a quest.
2. Hunt normal mobs in Skullic Nest level1 or level2 for the quest items (The quest item required is the same item from the previous quest).
3. Click on the floating skull to start an instanced mission, defeat the boss and watch the e-drama to proceed.
4. Return to Ustiur Base Camp and talk to Grandice.
The Frozen Megalosaur
Required level: 78
1. Go to G9 of Zona Tres and click on the area transition to Zona Cuattro to start an instanced mission, defeat the level 95 Megalosaur to proceed.
Duel With Romina
Prerequisite: completion of The Second Altar quest
1. Go to Zona Cuattro and hunt the mini-boss Spinosaurus for its skull. The Spinosaurus can be hard to find given the size of Zona Cuattro, but the Spinosaurus Skull is a 100% drop and a normal item that can be traded from other players.
2. With the Spinosaurus Skull in inventory, talk to Romina and accept her challenge to a duel to start an instanced mission, defeat Romina to proceed.
3. Talk to Romina to receive Romina Character Card.
Discovery of a Waterfall
Prerequisite: completion of The Second Altar / Montoro quest
1. Go to G10/G11 of Zona Cuattro and run around the rock to trigger this quest. The exact trigger spot is a few steps west of the rock.
2. Return to Ustiur Base Camp and talk to Grandice.
Iron Lady, Grandice
1.Acquire a Ring of Viscount (Necromancer's Ring) item. This is a normal tradable miscellaneous item that is a rare drop from the Frenzied Ravyn. There are several ways to get this item:-
-Sea Cave of Revenant (aka Room of the Dead)
a. Acquire a Key to Sea Cave of Revenant (aka Key to Room of the Dead). This key is a rare drop from the mini-bosses (Skullic Leader, Thoracotomy, Bonehead, Ancient Thoracotomy) in various levels of Skullic Nest. It is also a rare drop from Bellem Boxes.
b. Go to the very end of Skullic Nest lvl3 and click on the floating skull to enter the Sea Cave of Revenant. This will consume the key.
c. Once inside, go to the very end to find a targetable Ravyn the Unholy's Heart guarded by four untargetable Great Skullic Guards and an untargetable Ravyn the Unholy. (If there is nothing there, it means someone else had killed them and you will need to wait for them to respawn. This can take several hours. Ravyn and Heart are lvl97 with 50 AR/DR while the guards are lvl100 with 52 AR/DR. The raid is easily soloable for veterans with epic pioneer equipments.)
d. Attack the Heart. The four guards will go hostile one by one as the Heart's hitpoints fall to various levels. Kill everything. (There are various superstitions associated with this part, but they are just superstitions. Feel free to try out your own sequences and patterns.)
e. Once the Heart is dead, there is a small chance the Ravyn will go into frenzy mode and become targetable. Defeat Ravyn and it will have a small chance to drop the Ring of Viscount. Pick up the Ring immediately.
-Charmed Sea Cave of Revenant. This is the same raid as above, but it is instanced and the Heart will always be there, although the chance for Frenzied Ravyn to spawn and Viscount Ring to drop remains random (but better?). To access the instanced version of this raid, acquire a Key to Sea Cave of Revenant and a Moon Stone (10,000 Feso from Feso Shop) and talk to the NPC Atruben in Ustiur Base Camp to exchange for the Charmed Key. (For versions prior to v4.0, talk to Marcelino instead.) There is a chance of failure with Atruben's key upgrading process. Proceed to same place as above in Skullic Nest lvl3 to start the instanced version of the same raid once you have successfully upgraded a key.
-Jormongand's Nest (aka Garim's Nest). This is a different instanced raid located in Vegas Javier. To start this instance, craft the Jormongand's Symbol with the recipe from the Auch Precious Metal Merchant and proceed to F12 of Vegas Javier to open the mission lobby. The raid boss at the end is normally the Jormongand, but occasionally the Frenzied Ravyn will be there instead of the Jormongand.
2. With the Ring of Viscount in inventory, talk to Grandma and accept her challenge to a duel to start an instanced mission, defeat Grandice to proceed.
5. Talk to Grandice to receive her Character Card.
Accretia, with mechanical bodies, can wield Launcher which is of massive destructive power. Since the other two races are incapable of carr...
The MAU is a mechanical war machine and can only be piloted by drivers of the Bellato Federation. The two major types of MAU are the Goliat...
Gavin Jameson is the Senior Lieutenant of the special forces of Old Bristia. He is one of the Vespanolan Ten Nobles who lost his brother to...
Here is my Dekan Dragon Fighter Guide: The HP Bomber The HP Bomber is a build that is simple and effective for easy solo leveling during ...