Nar is a warrior of Zeia, he left his past behind and chose the path of a warrior to protect Hamaan and the Land of Zeia.
STR - 80
AGI - 50
HP - 70
DEX - 30
INT - 30
CHA - 40
Starting level: 60
Personal Skill: none
Armor types: Leather(Fighter), Metal
none - Bareknuckle
Blunt -Back Guard
Blunt+Blunt - Combatant
Crescent - Semilunar[expert]
Rescue Errac / Rescue Ania
1. Talk to Nar to start an instanced mission involving combat, kill all mobs as quickly as possible to prevent Nar from dying, and stay alive for the duration of the mission to proceed.
2. Talk to Nar again to start another instanced mission involving combat, rush onto the platform and kill all mobs before they kill Ania.
3. Talk to Nar.
1. Go to Port of Coimbra and talk to Emilia.
2. Return to Errac and talk to the Captain.
3. Hunt the required mobs:
a. 50 Kobold Crutches in Land of Day
b. 10 Kobold Elders in Occulta Dungeon.
*The entrance to Occulta Dungeon is located at E/F9 of Land of Day & Night. 3 Ancient Runes of Ti are needed if the dungeon is to be entered from the Land of Day and 3 Ancient Runes of Te are needed if the dungeon is to be entered from the Land of Night. These runes are rare item drops from the Werebears. (5 runes are required for versions prior to v4.5.)
4. Return to the Captain.
5. Talk to Nar to receive his Character Card.
Accretia, with mechanical bodies, can wield Launcher which is of massive destructive power. Since the other two races are incapable of carr...
The MAU is a mechanical war machine and can only be piloted by drivers of the Bellato Federation. The two major types of MAU are the Goliat...
Gavin Jameson is the Senior Lieutenant of the special forces of Old Bristia. He is one of the Vespanolan Ten Nobles who lost his brother to...
Here is my Dekan Dragon Fighter Guide: The HP Bomber The HP Bomber is a build that is simple and effective for easy solo leveling during ...