Chateau de Bourgogne Quest
Prerequisite: talked to Queen Hamaan using Emilia/Emilia the Sage
*There is no quest trigger for this. This particular conversation is required for several other story and quest developments, including this quest.
1. Go to City of Auch to trigger the quest mail automatically.
2. Enter Villa de Libertad and talk to Simon.
3. Go to Port of Coimbra and enter Pegadilla to talk to Calyce. (Calyce will talk about this quest only after her own recruitment quest is done, creation of the Calyce character in barracks is not required.)
4. Go to D2 of Cite de Reboldoeux and talk to the Burgundy Palace Guard.
5. Talk to Brunie, Eusebio, Andre, and Jack for some information regarding Chateau de Bourgogne.
6. Return to barracks and remove two characters from the active MCC team, leaving only one.
7. Go into the Reboldoeux Culverts. Follow the paths to 4th room (the one without mobs) and click on the area transition to the right to start the quest version of the Chateau de Bourgogne raid (This is similar to the actual raid, but the general difficulty is reduced to make it soloable with a single character).
8. Within the mission, explore the first floor and defeat Prost, Emily, Celine, and Mario. Click on the area transition at the end to move to the next level to confront level105 Louis Arsene the 3rd. He will summon Prost, Mario, and Hellena to his aid as his hitpoints fall to various levels, but killing Arsene is enough.
9. Return to Simon.
Accretia, with mechanical bodies, can wield Launcher which is of massive destructive power. Since the other two races are incapable of carr...
The MAU is a mechanical war machine and can only be piloted by drivers of the Bellato Federation. The two major types of MAU are the Goliat...
Gavin Jameson is the Senior Lieutenant of the special forces of Old Bristia. He is one of the Vespanolan Ten Nobles who lost his brother to...
Here is my Dekan Dragon Fighter Guide: The HP Bomber The HP Bomber is a build that is simple and effective for easy solo leveling during ...