Zeia Pioneering Quest
Prerequisite: completed Bahama quest line
Exploring the Culverts
1. Go into the Reboldoeux Culverts. The entrance is at D2 of Queen's Gate.
2. Follow the paths to the sealed gate and click on it.
3. Go to Port of Coimbra and talk to Emilia.
4. Return to the Culverts and hunt Ogre Plunderers for the 10 quest items.
5. Return to Emilia.
6. Go to Cite de Reboldoeux and talk to Brunie to receive the key.
The Captain of Zeia
1. Go into the Culverts and follow the paths all the way past the now opened gate and head into Zeia (If any one of the gates remains sealed, then one or both of the first two prerequisites above have not been fulfilled.).
2. Talk to the Entrance Guard.
3. Go to F3 of Zeia and talk to the Captain to accept his request.
4. Collect 50 Rhodolite Pieces. These are common drops from the Kobolds and Werewolves outside Errac in the Land of Day & Night.
5. Return to the Captain.
Queen of the New Civilization
1. Talk to Queen Hamaan.
2. Talk to the Entrance Guard.
3. Buy an Elemental Jewel.
4. Return to the Entrance Guard.
5. Talk to Hamaan.
Rescue Zeia / Rescue Ania
1. Talk to Nar to start an instanced mission involving combat, kill all mobs as quickly as possible to prevent Nar from dying, and stay alive for the duration of the mission to proceed.
2. Talk to Nar again to start another instanced mission involving combat, rush onto the platform and kill all mobs before they kill Ania.
3. Talk to Nar.
1. Go to Port of Coimbra and talk to Emilia.
2. Return to Zeia and talk to the Captain.
3. Hunt the required mobs:
a. 50 Kobold Crutches in Land of Day, and
b. 10 Kobold Elders in Occulta Dungeon.
*The entrance to Occulta Dungeon is located at E/F9 of Land of Day & Night. 3 Ancient Runes of Ti are needed if the dungeon is to be entered from the Land of Day and 3 Ancient Runes of Te are needed if the dungeon is to be entered from the Land of Night. These runes are rare item drops from the Werebears. (5 runes are required for versions prior to v4.5.)
*The corridor at H8 is the safe spot that does not have any spawn or trap, and that is the recommended spot for camping Kobold Elders.
4. Return to the Captain.
5. Talk to Nar to receive Nar Character Card.
Exploring the Occulta Dungeon
1. Talk to the Captain.
2. Go into Occulta Dungeon and move to the furthest end of the corridor at H9 to trigger an instanced mission, defeat the three necroshamans.
3. Return to the Captain.
1. Talk to the Captain to start an instanced mission, defeat all enemies. (Clear the mobs quickly and talk to Hamaan within the instance to get better EXP Card rewards at the end.)
2. Regardless of outcome, talk to the Captain again.
*This marks the end of the main Zeia quest line.
Accretia, with mechanical bodies, can wield Launcher which is of massive destructive power. Since the other two races are incapable of carr...
The MAU is a mechanical war machine and can only be piloted by drivers of the Bellato Federation. The two major types of MAU are the Goliat...
Gavin Jameson is the Senior Lieutenant of the special forces of Old Bristia. He is one of the Vespanolan Ten Nobles who lost his brother to...
Here is my Dekan Dragon Fighter Guide: The HP Bomber The HP Bomber is a build that is simple and effective for easy solo leveling during ...