GAMES | GRANADO ESPADA | RF ONLINE | INTERNET | COMPUTERS | MMORPG |

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Granado Espada Stance - Rapiere of Grim

Rapiere of Grim is a stance with the strengths of both Epee Garde and Sabre Garde.

This stance is available for: Edward Jameson, Kurt Lyndon

Required weapon to trigger the stance: Rapier + Rapier
Required level: Expert
Basic attack description: 2-hit per cycle, one target
Max level bonus: +10 accuracy, +25% attack speed, +18% critical, +30 block, +20 penetration, -10% range damage received, -20% magic damage received, -5% chance to get debuffed

Soul of Grim
Prerequisite: Rapiere of Grim level 1
Description: Cast the grim's soul to increase attack, critical strike and speed, but in return decreases defense.
Cost to cast: 100 SP, 9 Mithridart

Skill Details:

level 1 : 114s duration, ATK +1%, aspd +1%, crit +1, DEF -1
level 2 : 168s duration, ATK +2%, aspd +2%, crit +2, DEF -2
level 3 : 222s duration, ATK +3%, aspd +3%, crit +3, DEF -3
level 4 : 276s duration, ATK +4%, aspd +4%, crit +4, DEF -4
level 5 : 330s duration, ATK +5%, aspd +5%, crit +5, DEF -5
level 6 : 384s duration, ATK +6%, aspd +6%, crit +6, DEF -6
level 7 : 438s duration, ATK +7%, aspd +7%, crit +7, DEF -7
level 8 : 492s duration, ATK +8%, aspd +8%, crit +8, DEF -8
level 9 : 546s duration, ATK +9%, aspd +9%, crit +9, DEF -9
level 10 : 600s duration, ATK +10%, aspd +10%, crit +10, DEF -10
level 11 : 654s duration, ATK +11%, aspd +11%, crit +11, DEF -11, AR +1
level 12 : 708s duration, ATK +12%, aspd +12%, crit +12, DEF -12, AR +1

Appel
Prerequisite: Rapiere of Grim level 8
Description: Attacks the enemy's blind spot three times in quick succession. Ignores 50 defense on target.
Cost to cast: 340 SP
Cooldown: 10 seconds

Skill Details:

[Specialized: Soft Armour > Heavy Armour > Light Armour]

level 1 : ATK 581%
level 2 : ATK 634%
level 3 : ATK 686%
level 4 : ATK 739%
level 5 : ATK 792%
level 6 : ATK 845%
level 7 : ATK 898%
level 8 : ATK 950%
level 9 : ATK 1003%
level 10 : ATK 1056%
level 11 : ATK 1109%
level 12 : ATK 1162%

Riposte
Prerequisite: Rapiere of Grim level 12
Description: Uses only the slashing move of Rapiere to attack the enemy five times. Ignores 50 DEF on target
Cost to cast: 440 SP
Cooldown: 15 seconds

Skill Details:

[Specialized: Heavy Armour > Soft Armour > Light Armour]

level 1 : ATK 917%
level 2 : ATK 1000%
level 3 : ATK 1083%
level 4 : ATK 1167%
level 5 : ATK 1250%
level 6 : ATK 1333%
level 7 : ATK 1417%
level 8 : ATK 1500%
level 9 : ATK 1583%
level 10 : ATK 1667%
level 11 : ATK 1750%
level 12 : ATK 1833%

Ropera
Prerequisite: Rapiere of Grim level 16
Description: There is a chance of ignoring all magic attacks, and the magic RES, SP and DEF are increased.
Cost to cast: 650 SP, 5 Ancient Star Orb
Cooldown: 60 seconds

Skill Details:

level 1 : 7.5% chance to ignore magic attacks, fire/ice/lightning RES +2.5%, DEF +2.5
level 2 : 15% chance to ignore magic attacks, fire/ice/lightning RES +5%, DEF +5
level 3 : 22.5% chance to ignore magic attacks, fire/ice/lightning RES +7.5%, DEF +7.5
level 4 : 30% chance to ignore magic attacks, fire/ice/lightning RES +10%, DEF +10
level 5 : 37.5% chance to ignore magic attacks, fire/ice/lightning RES +12.5%, DEF +12.5
level 6 : 45% chance to ignore magic attacks, fire/ice/lightning RES +15%, DEF +15
level 7 : 52.5% chance to ignore magic attacks, fire/ice/lightning RES +17.5%, DEF +17.5
level 8 : 60% chance to ignore magic attacks, fire/ice/lightning RES +20%, DEF +20
level 9 : 67.5% chance to ignore magic attacks, fire/ice/lightning RES +22.5%, DEF +22.5
level 10 : 75% chance to ignore magic attacks, fire/ice/lightning RES +25%, DEF +25
level 11 : 82.5% chance to ignore magic attacks, fire/ice/lightning RES +27.5%, DEF +27.5, accuracy +10
level 12 : 90% chance to ignore magic attacks, fire/ice/lightning RES +30%, DEF +30, accuracy +10

Cut and Thrust
Prerequisite: Rapiere of Grim level 20
Description: Uses the rapiers held in both hand to to attack the enemy flamboyantly. Ignores 50 defense on target.
Cost to cast: 540 SP
Cooldown: 20 seconds

Skill Details:

level 1 : ATK 1462%
level 2 : ATK 1595%
level 3 : ATK 1728%
level 4 : ATK 1861%
level 5 : ATK 1994%
level 6 : ATK 2127%
level 7 : ATK 2260%
level 8 : ATK 2393%
level 9 : ATK 2526%
level 10 : ATK 2659%
level 11 : ATK 2792%
level 12 : ATK 2925%

0 comments: