Tiburon is a boy part of the second generation settlers in the New World. Tiburon has the same ability of Ramiro, he has low HP but possesses high attack speed.
STR - 50
AGI - 80
HP - 40
DEX - 50
INT - 50
CHA - 30
Starting level: 16
Personal Skill: Sprint
Armor types: Leather(Fighter)
(based on equipped weapon)
none - Bareknuckle
Main-gauche - Back Guard | Middle Guard | Low Guard[veteran]
Main-gauche+Main-gauche - Bloody Feast[expert]
Sword - Plow Guard | Tail Guard | Sidewinder[veteran] | Hanging Guard[expert]
Required level: 50
1. Talk to Lorch and accept his request.
2. Go to Grandice Arcade and walk over the E7 near the bench.
3. Talk to all the NPCs nearby, including those around the PVP Officer.
4. Talk to the Girl in front of the PVP Officer to receive the next clue.
5. Go to F5 and talk to the Boy.
6. Go to J7 and talk to Tiburon (the Backstreet Boy).
There are two options:
a. Pay 200,000 vis, or
b. Pay 20,000 vis to start an instanced mission, defeat Tiburon (and Ramiro and Isabella if they appear) to proceed.
7. Talk to Tiburon again to receive Tiburon Character Card as well as the required quest item.
Accretia, with mechanical bodies, can wield Launcher which is of massive destructive power. Since the other two races are incapable of carr...
The MAU is a mechanical war machine and can only be piloted by drivers of the Bellato Federation. The two major types of MAU are the Goliat...
Gavin Jameson is the Senior Lieutenant of the special forces of Old Bristia. He is one of the Vespanolan Ten Nobles who lost his brother to...
Here is my Dekan Dragon Fighter Guide: The HP Bomber The HP Bomber is a build that is simple and effective for easy solo leveling during ...